lopez invests 70 000 cash and office equipment valued at 10 000 in the business pur 3501872
- . Lopez invests $70,000 cash and office equipment valued at $10,000 in the business.
- Purchased a $150,000 building to use as an office. Biz paid $20,000 in cash and signed a note payable
promising to pay the $130,000 balance over the next ten years.
- Purchased office equipment for $15,000 cash.
- Purchased $1,200 of office supplies and $1,700 of office equipment on credit.
- Paid a local newspaper $500 cash for printing an announcement of the office’s opening.
- Completed a financial plan for a client and billed that client $2,800 for the service.
- Designed a financial plan for another client and immediately collected a $4,000 cash fee.
- Lopez withdrew $3,275 cash for personal use.
- Received a $1,800 cash payment from the client described in transaction f.
- Made a $700 cash payment on the equipment purchased in transaction d.
- Paid $1,800 cash for the office secretary’s wages.