instructions perform the following steps 1 create a new html file in notepad with th 5152110
Instructions: Perform the following steps: 1. Create a new HTML file in Notepad++ with the title, Lab 2-2, within the tags. For
the initial HTML tags, you can use the structure.html file if you created one at the start of this chapter’s project, otherwise type the initial tags.
2. Begin the body section by adding an heading, Healthy Living Plan. Format the heading to use the heading 1 style center-aligned on the Web page. (Hint: See the text-align property in Appendix D to center the heading.)
3. Add the centered paragraph of text shown in Figure 2– 47. Make sure the fourth sentence displays on the next line with no blank line in between. (Hint: Use the
4. Add a horizontal rule with a height of 10 pixels, a width of 80%, and a background color of #2fb66a.
5. Add a centered heading, as shown, using the heading 2 style.
6. Add the healthy.png image. Find the height and width properties for that image and include them together with alternate text.
7. Add another heading and horizontal rule. 8. Save the file in the Chapter02IntheLab folder as lab2-2 solution.html. 9. Print the lab2-2.html file.
10. Enter g:Chapter02IntheLablab2-2solution.html (or the path where your data file is stored) as the URL to view the Web page in your browser