1 what port does the nessus ui web interface run on 2 what is a nessus policy 3 desc 5191850
1. What port does the Nessus UI web interface run on?
2. What is a Nessus Policy?
3. Describe the 5 sections of the Policy Settings
4. How many “common” ports does Nessus scan by default? If set to “all” how many ports will it scan?
5. What 3 type of port scanners are available in Nessus?
6. What does service detection do?
7. Why or how might we use login credentials during a scan?
8. What does Nessus do when you tell it to scan web applications?
9. What are plugins?
10. What does it mean to Enable Safe Checks?